Lake Bronson Club Family Nudist Park Rules
Our members and guests are courteous, friendly, co-operative, and neat. Thank you for being one of them. The following information is provided to help create a welcome, fun, safe, and stress-free time at Lake Bronson. All visitors are required to initial their agreement for each of these items at the time of registration.
- Participants agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the same high standards of mutual tolerance and respect which govern their actions in everyday life.
- Participants agree to avoid behavior which is aggressive, harassing, embarrassing, overtly sexual, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Participants agree to not wear clothing in general. Clothing is allowed if the weather is inclement and to prevent sunburn. On certain days, women may choose to wear shorts or similar cover up. Nudity is required in the lake, hot tub and sauna. Respect our neighbors by keeping nudity confined to Lake Bronson Park.
- Participants agree to always sit on their towel when using a chair, bench, sauna, etc. while nude. Participants agree to wear a bottom cover-up when preparing food in the public kitchen, serving food, or going through the buffet service line at community functions.
- Participants agree to shower with soap and rinse well before entering the hot tub or sauna and to shower in order to remove all lotions or oils before entering the lake. Safety rules are posted in these areas. Kindly take the time to read them.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s conduct and safety at all times. Children age 13 or under must not swim without a parent nearby nor use boats without a lifejacket or adult aboard.
- Participants agree that videos or pictures, regardless of device, are not allowed to be taken at the beach or other shared public areas. Pictures or videos taken at club events are allowed in posted photo areas and are not allowed where someone might inadvertently appear in the picture. Pictures taken for publicity or commercial purposes require written permission of the Lake Bronson Board of Directors.
- Participants agree to check at the office to see if conditions permit a campfire at the fire pit at the end of the RV Park and/or the fire pit at the beach. When you are the last one at the fire, you must extinguish the fire completely before leaving.
- Pet owners agree to keep their pets under their control on a leash at their campsite or cabin and on perimeter roads. No pets are allowed on the beach, sunning lawn, in Lake Bronson facilities, or in daily rental units. Certified service animals are exempt from the above rule. Pet owners agree to immediately clean up after their pets.
- Participants agree to observe all government laws at Lake Bronson Park, including those laws which prohibit the use of illegal drugs and underage drinking.
- Participants agree to observe Washington State fishing regulations. Fishing gear is restricted from the lake swimming area, beach, and sunning lawn.
- Drivers agree to observe the 10 mph speed limit.
- Participants agree to observe that weapons and firearms are not allowed at Lake Bronson Park unless approved by the Board of Directors.
- Smokers agree to smoke only at their campsite and in designated community areas. Smokers agree to not smoke on trails, in community buildings, or near doorways or windows of community buildings and to use caution and courtesy in all areas.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in moderation in the recreational areas and lodge. Participants agree to not leave alcohol behind in the lodge or other public areas.
- Participants agree to leave their glass beverage containers at their campsite and to not bring them to outdoor community areas.
- Participants agree the hot tub and sauna areas are smoke, food, and beverage free. Drinking water is allowed.
- Participants agree to not wear genital or anal jewelry.