There are activities and things to do for everyone in the family. From quiet time alone on a nature trail, to fun social gatherings at the lodge, each visitor can select from a variety of activities to make their visit to Lake Bronson memorable.
A day at Lake Bronson is nature’s spa day. Swim in the spring-fed lake. Lay on the beach soaking up the sun and getting your recommended dose of Vitamin D. Enjoy some time alone with nature on a walk through towering Douglas fir trees. Soak in the hot tub and then sweat it out in the cedar-lined, dry sauna. Laugh with friends over a glass of wine while watching the flames dance in the fire-pit at the end of a perfect day.
Lake Bronson Family Nudist Park is a family-oriented nudist club catering specifically to those who love nature and the great outdoors. Nude activities for those who enjoy sports abound.
- Catch some sun on our sunning lawn or docks .
- Swim, canoe, or kayak in the lake.
- Hike, jog, or bike the miles of trails. Don't miss hiking to the 85-foot waterfall.
- Gather a few friends or family members for a game of volleyball, tennis, badminton, horseshoes, or shuffleboard.
- Play pool on one of our pool tables in Blakely’s Lounge